NHSP Feed

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

ddemers8678

"LIVE" Scanner @www.exteriortechnologies.com/scanner.htm.

Last edited:

lost_in_maine

I use a Firefox add-on called IE Tab -- let's me view IE sites within Firefox.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/1419

Works well with the NHSP link above! (You can also define sites which always come up in IE mode.)

Enjoy!
Martin in NH

Yes I have IE tab as well, anybody that wants to install this, you have to update Firefox to 3.0 or better

It works well, but since I never use IE, I just set the feed as my homepage in Internet Explorer

Cheers

Doug

D

ddemers8678

dedicated feed

I wouldn't mind a dedicated feed for Concord pd, capital area fire, Bow PD and Troop D.... :)

Unless the SP are unusually busy, I most always have Concord PD&FD running. Troop D, of course is always on and Bow well,,,,,is usually pretty slow.

Nashua PD&FD will be up and running within a week.

Sorry about the Bow thing.

www.exteriortechnologies.com/scanner.htm

Last edited:

TonyMaseli

Sorry, it wasn't down.

As per the IP log, there were numerous connections at the time.

Me thinks perhaps you are either mistaken or, did not connect using IE or the Firefox IE plug-in.

Regards,

www.exteriortechnologies.com/scanner.htm

I had a similar experience as Paul did.

I tried it a few days ago, I forget when using IE and it simply said ready. When I pushed the start button, nothing happened. Just sat there. Maybe it was overloaded.

Tony Maseli

steele_lpd

Me thinks perhaps you are either mistaken or, did not connect using IE or the Firefox IE plug-in.

I was using Internet Explorer, and Tony had (what sounds to be) the same problem. As he said, maybe it was just too crowded. Are you using Media Encoder? What's the limit for number of clients at one time?

Status
Not open for further replies.