Node ID changed?

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
My node ID appears to have changed, now showing node 3190. It doesn’t show up under my management page on Broadcastify. Old node ID is 2806 and it says invalid node when I try to URL my way to it. My Pi4 is still showing active transmitting to the server under the old node ID so not sure what is going on exactly. My other node 2977 is still showing active and on my page.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
You only have one node assigned to your account, the comal county site node 2977

3190 is MY Kendall county node.

i think your Kendall county node has been down and long enough that it was deleted

rattlerbb01

TX/LA Database Admin
Database Admin
That’s weird, it had been up with no issues and I let it run. I can reapply and maybe switch it to Luckenbach or Boerne? I’ll try and see what’s going on when I get back home, I also wasn’t aware you had put up a node. I live about 3 miles due north of the Bergheim tower so it comes in strongest of all of them for me.

blantonl

Founder and CEO
Staff member
Super Moderator
That’s weird, it had been up with no issues and I let it run. I can reapply and maybe switch it to Luckenbach or Boerne? I’ll try and see what’s going on when I get back home, I also wasn’t aware you had put up a node. I live about 3 miles due north of the Bergheim tower so it comes in strongest of all of them for me.
Go for it!

We did make a change to calls for SDRTrunk users where their node was being "kept alive" by the periodic tests instead of actually receiving calls.