Northern Ontario canada

Status
Not open for further replies.

martyjess

Hello, I live in kirkland lake Ontario, canada, and I was wondering if anybody knows a few frequencies

for police, EMS, fire.

martyjess

kirkland lake ontario

Thanks that was pretty useful. Would you know where to go for police?

I didn't see any for the o.p.p

mciupa

Database Admin
Police will not be listed in TAFL, Fire will be listed in TAFL, and Ambulance will be part of the Fleetnet group.

Have a look at this TAFL link for any other things to listen to, type in the postal code and choose the range in KM's and some pages will come up :cool:

Industry Canada Allocated Frequency Search

Last edited:

SCPD

QRT
Hello martyjess.

You said you are looking for freq for: OPP, EMS and FIRE.

First of all. Do you have a Digital Scanner. Becaue the OPP and EMS are on FLEETNET. The OPP are Digital. If you want to follow them you will need a Digital Scanner. And the EMS are analogue.

But if you don't have a digital scanner, then you can just follow the OPP and EMS and their UHF Repeater Channels.

For Fleetnet. Just look here: Bell Fleetnet - Ontario Provincial Government Zone 3 Trunking System, Northeast Zone, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies
and you will find the Talkgroups you need for the Kirkland Lake area.

And for Fire you can check these 2 sites out: Search Canada's TAFL or: Spectrum Direct - Home

On these 2 sites just type in Kirkland Lake and it will bring up frequencies used in Kirkland Lake.

Hope this helps.

If you need anymore help. Me or anyone else on here will try and help you out.

I am also in ZONE 3. So I will try to help you out to the best I can.

Coolguy

martyjess

Am I mising out?

Thank you all for your help.

Just one more question,

I own a BC760XLT, and where I live I only get 413.5375 for police, If I buy a digital scanner, will I get more

frequencies for police, or that's the only frequence they have for my town?

mciupa

Database Admin
Thank you all for your help.

Just one more question,

I own a BC760XLT, and where I live I only get 413.5375 for police, If I buy a digital scanner, will I get more frequencies for police, or that's the only frequence they have for my town?

Yes, you will hear much more, have a look at the Fleetnet link for your area Bell Fleetnet - Ontario Provincial Government Zone 3 Trunking System, Northeast Zone, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies :cool:

There is a member here at RadioReference you may want to contact in regards to a digital scanner, in another post he stated:

torontokris said:
I also sell the 396XT for $580cdn brand new + shipping.. And can program in fleetnet for you for your whole zone or just your local tower.

Status
Not open for further replies.