Nova1010

Status
Not open for further replies.
F

Firerescue3120

Nova1010 is an excellent person to deal with. I received the radio from a trade very promptly. Radio was in mint 10/10 condition just as discribed and I had full contact with Shawn throughout the whole transaction. I would recommend this user to anyone, and I look foward to dealing with him again!

rwl48

Good Guy

I traded with Shawn and I forgot to add an item and he waited patiently for me to send it to him to compleat our traed.

Bob :cool:

maalox

Firerescue3120 said:
Nova1010 is an excellent person to deal with. I received the radio from a trade very promptly. Radio was in mint 10/10 condition just as discribed and I had full contact with Shawn throughout the whole transaction. I would recommend this user to anyone, and I look foward to dealing with him again!
i have to agree to. i have dealt with shawn many times and will continue to do so.

maalox

Firerescue3120 said:
i have dealt with fireresue3120. he is a good person to deal with also.

nova1010

feedback

Hey thanks for the feedback guys,much appreciated,I have delt with all these guys,all great to deal with.thanks:)

Status
Not open for further replies.