OPP

Status
Not open for further replies.

homerjay

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9700; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.615 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Hello, just listening to the provincial police and I was wondering what they mean when they say they are doing a "garage inspection". Thanks

VE3JSO

Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9700; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.615 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Hello, just listening to the provincial police and I was wondering what they mean when they say they are doing a "garage inspection". Thanks

my guess means just that. looking to make sure nothing illeagal in the garage and meets building code etc

Last edited:

maxtracs

opp and mto

opp patches with m t o and they go and investicate machanic shops and complaints about service and make sure shops are up to par. opp is not doing the work its mto you will hear alot on the caledon opp 1ops40 i hope this helps and sorry about the spelling

firefgtr

Premium Subscriber
That was mostlikely MTO enforcement units patched on the opp t/g. They go around and make sure mechanics are licenced and doing safe work

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

You would know if you heard their soft ID. If there was a 5 in front of their I'd it was OPP. If they had a call sign such as " Tango 2255" it was a MTO enforcement officer. I have heard them undergo many shop inpections and such. Its pretty much a day to day occurance. E

EJB

20 + year membership
Premium Subscriber
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/5.0 (BlackBerry; U; BlackBerry 9300; en) AppleWebKit/534.8+ (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/6.0.0.526 Mobile Safari/534.8+)

Infinitig37x said:
It's a mto I should no :)

Do tell :)

VE3JSO

I wish that someone could explain me the MTO Enforcement soft id's. The talkgroups are all grouped together, it is impossible to figure out if the soft id's mean anything.

if i remember right i think i heard 3315 is lambton mtoe but could be wrong i'll keep listening to double check

Status
Not open for further replies.