Status
Not open for further replies.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
From the description, it says
"Updated encryption settings for 1 talkgroups "
Which one?
Is not highlighted.
Looking it over, I don't notice a change...

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
Can you elaborate more on what exactly you are looking at? Are you looking at the Orange Couty Page or the Orange County CORNnet? I see a talk group that was updated on the CORNet System. The Newburg City PD Detectives talk groups were updated to Full Encryption, But that was over 10 days ago. Now if you are looking at the regular county page you will also see an update for CORNet because it is in Orange County. And that applies for every trunk system in every county. So if there is a trunk system with multiple sites in multiple counties you will see the regular county page for all of the counties the trunk system has sites in. Another note, if a trunk system or county page is "Updated" you will see the county page light up green but you will not see the specific category and or talk group updated. A Talkgroup or Channel will only show green if something is "added" like a new channel or talk group.

If You go to the orange county page or the CORNet Page and it shows green like this:

If you click up in the top right corner you will see when the last update to that database page was:

Here are the latest updates for orange county. 5 Rows down you can see "Updated Encryption settings for 2 Talkgroups (Newburg (City)"

Hope all this helps.

Last edited:

seagravebuff60

Well Known MRRS Hater
Feed Provider
You are correct as it is in the Florida Discussion forum. Duh. I got confused when I saw orange county. Thanks, I need to cleck my notification settings again and get some new glasses as well.
I believe the OP is looking for Orange County Florida. Chuck.

Status
Not open for further replies.