Ordering Scanner Part

Status
Not open for further replies.

ermin

Hello All

I've been trying to order the battery cover and yellow holder for my Pro 96 since 1-30-08. I tried the local store and the sales person knew how to process the order but as of today the web site shows the RSU order number as "Pending".
I emailed RS and was told to call 1-800-the-shack opt. 2 opt. 2. I've been leaving my info after the recording every day since 2-12. No one has ever returned my call.
I called 1-800-the-shack and when I follow the voice prompt to order parts all it does is direct me to my local store. I finally found 2 live humans thru other options and they told me to contact my local store.
The question is.........would any one who has ordered a part thru the 800 number please respond with the rest of the numbers to get to a live human to order replacement Radio Shack parts? Please.

Thank you
Ed

ermin

hoser147 said:
Getting parts from the local store can be like pulling teeth, Ive always had better luck going thru the 800 number.............Hoser

What options and what 800 number did you use.
As I said when I finally got a live human they told me to go to my local store. They said they did not know how to order a part. That they were for the E store only. I got 800-843-7422 but after that I have not found anything that works.

thank you
Ed

kevins669

Database Admin
The parts you want to order are both currently out of stock. any store can order them, when they are again available. Kevin

ermin

kevins669 said:
The parts you want to order are both currently out of stock. any store can order them, when they are again available. Kevin

Hello Kevin

How do you tell when they are in stock? And, Would the store be able to tell? Each time I went to the store and asked why it was pending they said they tried to call the district manager and never got a return phone call. I thought that after 2 months I would of heard something.

Thank you

Ed

ermin

hoser147 said:
Ask them if there is a different number, I believe that is the same number I called, I looked at the website and got the same number..........

They said that there was no other number and parts needed to be ordered thru the store.

Ed

kevins669

Database Admin
ermin said:
Hello Kevin

How do you tell when they are in stock? And, Would the store be able to tell? Each time I went to the store and asked why it was pending they said they tried to call the district manager and never got a return phone call. I thought that after 2 months I would of heard something.

Thank you

Ed

Every store can look up, for just about any item, replacement parts that are available.

It is possible to go back years and years.

They can even show you a picture, too.

For these parts, the store is UNABLE to order the part if it is out of stock... So I am not sure how you would even have been able to order it.

Anyway, you just have to call the store and have them check the status. There is no other way to find out.

If they can't help you, call another store.

PM me your sales ticket #, store #, RSU order number. I will find out for you the status, probably by 10am tomorrow from my contacts there.

Status
Not open for further replies.