Orlando Area file for SDS 100

jgorman21

Premium Subscriber
Good afternoon.

I will be going down to the Orlando area soon. I built a file to try out, but I’m wondering if anyone might have a file they’d be willing to share. Here’s why. No, I’m not looking to be “spoon fed” and no, I’m not lazy. It has been my experience when traveling with this “radio” that it can be somewhat of a “brick” because you haven’t tweaked this or that filter, etc etc etc. or service type (yes I checked) these is not correct.

I have shared files back and forth with others and found it to be fun and enjoyable. Then I’d take that file and maybe add something to that I enjoy listening to and maybe the person sharing it didn't have or whatever.

If you’d prefer to PM me that‘s fine too.

Thank you!

whooey

Only fire/ems is in the clear, file from the DB seems to work great on my SDS with no issues. It has been a few months since I've scanned down there, I believe I deleted all the sites on mine except Orlando Simulcast or Orange county Simulcast.

jgorman21

Premium Subscriber
Only fire/ems is in the clear, file from the DB seems to work great on my SDS with no issues. It has been a few months since I've scanned down there, I believe I deleted all the sites on mine except Orlando Simulcast or Orange county Simulcast.
Thank you very much for your response. I will have other radios with me besides the 100 In case its “finicky!”