P25 / DMR setup. bcd996p2

Status
Not open for further replies.

ccain0908

Premium Subscriber
I am getting back into the the scanning stuff after a long hiatus. I recently acquired a uniden bcd996p2. When it comes to programing conventional systems i have that down pretty good. However there are a few channels in my area that are either P25 or DMR non trunked.

The first one has the frequency of 154.06250 Type RM Code 240 NAC and mode Identified as p25.
The second one has the frequency of 151.91000 Type RM Codes CC 1,TG*,SL 1 and mode identifed as DMR.

I have researched via google, you tube and the forums here for more information on how to program these types. If anyone has a link to a thread that could be helpful or if you could educate me a little bit so i can figure this out it would be greatly appreciated.

ccain0908

Premium Subscriber
Update. I finally got a computer based programming software and through some more reading figured out that the P25 is actually a conventional system. The NAC code is what threw me off the trail. The computer program made that easier to see and understand. Still the DMR system seems elusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.