P25 issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4DXX

Premium Subscriber
I have noticed lately that my psr 600 will stop on a digital non trunked uhf frequency such as 460.325 and in the middle of the transmission it will just drop out and resume scanning,make a round thru the channels and if there still talking it will stop and resume as if it never happend and does not alway's do this just every so often and no priority at all is activated and i know it's not there radio's cutting out because i never hear them ask to repeat their traffic..Anyone else seen or heard of this issue?Any settings in the expert menu that could cause this?Thanks in advance

Last edited:

ScannerSK

Have you tried adding a delay to the channel/object? If there is no delay set or the delay is turned off then the scanner will resume scanning if the received signal is weak and cuts out on your end.

Shawn

N4DXX

Premium Subscriber
Have you tried adding a delay to the channel/object? If there is no delay set or the delay is turned off then the scanner will resume scanning if the received signal is weak and cuts out on your end.

Shawn

Has a 2 second delay..Like in the middle of a conversation i will have full s meter reading and it will just drop out and resume scanning and if there still talking it will lock on and i can hear them again...Kinda weird..

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
Do you have a priority channel or Weather priority set (even by accident)?

Status
Not open for further replies.