Palmer Junior Middle School Ham Radio Club

KL5LD

Mark 12: 29-31
Premium Subscriber

So proud of all my students and all the hard work they put in. Would like to give a big thanks to Bridgecom for all their help and support with our club and of course MARA my local club here in the Matsu Valley. They helped me so very much in getting this club up and running and making it as successful as it was!!! Thank you all for your help and support! Can not wait for next school year.

bharvey2

Good to hear that ham radio still has a life in schools. While my interest in radio and electronics began outside of school, one of my high school electronics/physics teachers promoted an interest in radio as well. With the participation of students, he even set up a CB station at the school. I remember at the time, he was working on his ham radio license. Fortunately he's still alive and I got a chance to speak to him over a local ham repeater a year or so ago. He couldn't remember me (age related memory issues but heck, I can't remember a lot of things from 40-50 year ago) but it was a true blast to talk to him.

K4DKW

So proud of all my students and all the hard work they put in. Would like to give a big thanks to Bridgecom for all their help and support with our club and of course MARA my local club here in the Matsu Valley. They helped me so very much in getting this club up and running and making it as successful as it was!!! Thank you all for your help and support! Can not wait for next school year.
Great group, glad to see your success and looking forward to sharing ideas on Sunday. Give my kudos to your kids. Licensed or not it's still the best hobby out there. de K4DKW Jeff