Parlier PD new frequency

Status
Not open for further replies.

clovisb31

The Parlier Police Department is no longer being dispatched by Fresno County Sheriffs Department.
They have installed a new repeater and are being dispatched by Coalinga PD.

The new frequencies are as follows:

460.2625 FB2 Mobile relay
465.2625 MO Mobiles and Handhelds / repeater input

The associated call sign is WRCQ531

It is unknown how Coalinga PD is connected to the Parlier repeater being that they are about 60 miles away from each other. No associated microwave path.
Possibly a dedicated Phone Line or IP type of connection. Audio is not great according to officers.

officer_415

Database Admin
Thanks, I added it to the DB. We also received a submission about Dinuba PD (Tulare County) switching to encrypted P25. Is anyone in the area able to provide the NACs and whether it is full-time or part-time/user-selectable encryption?

clovisb31

Thanks, I added it to the DB. We also received a submission about Dinuba PD (Tulare County) switching to encrypted P25. Is anyone in the area able to provide the NACs and whether it is full-time or part-time/user-selectable encryption?
The NAC is 152 for Dinuba PD. They have been operating in a mixed mode P25 encrypted/Analog in the clear for awhile. Probably still changing out the last remaining radios to full time encrypted P25. The majority of the radio traffic is now encrypted. Looks like a highly paid radio salesman
got to the City Council over there.

officer_415

Database Admin
Should I list both for now? Keep the current analog channels and add P25E versions of both, with NAC 152?

clovisb31

Should I list both for now? Keep the current analog channels and add P25E versions of both, with NAC 152?
I would probably do that.
One would Assume that they have user selectable encryption/mode. It's a small department. Interoperability with surrounding agencies is considered a must. I would hope that they are not that narrow minded.

Status
Not open for further replies.