Passed

Status
Not open for further replies.

barryfltht

Passed my Tech. test this morning w/ 100% correct. Thanks to all the great posts here and links to study sites around the web.... Used "eham", Gordon West book and some flash cards.

barryfltht

Thanks folks ..... Hopefully my call sign will show up early this week. Eager to make my first call. I hope to be able to take the General test in February. I've got some work related tests to study for during the next two months, so I doubt that I can steal any time between now and then for fun stuff.

barryfltht

New Call Sign

Wow .... I took the test on Saturday and my call sign showed up in the database today. I went online to check for the heck of it, but didn't really believe it would be that fast.

I am now: KK4FKO

Barry

barryfltht

I've been thinking about that as well... My license arrived in the mail today. I'm really enjoying the learning curve.

reedeb

Wow .... I took the test on Saturday and my call sign showed up in the database today. I went online to check for the heck of it, but didn't really believe it would be that fast.

I am now: KK4FKO

Barry

Congrats now if you have a 2 mtr go to 146.610 - [Greenville] and chat with soem very good guys. [I usedto talk with some of em thru the yrs up there.

Status
Not open for further replies.