Petition to Unencrypt RSO

scannerizer

Premium Subscriber
Folks. As someone who grew up in the Coachella Valley, and who still has family residing there, having online access to the Riverside County Sheriff operations dispatch is very personal to me. Please do me a favor and sign this petition, and @brandon , please repost on Scan Riverside.

Thank you.

MEDIC135

Premium Subscriber
Folks. As someone who grew up in the Coachella Valley, and who still has family residing there, having online access to the Riverside County Sheriff operations dispatch is very personal to me. Please do me a favor and sign this petition, and @brandon , please repost on Scan Riverside.

Thank you.
They will “encourage” you right out their front door and will let it hit you on the way out

AM909

Radio/computer geek
Premium Subscriber
@scannerizer : Note the typo of NEMA (instead of NENA). Pretty well-written, though a little long IMO. Certainly better than shouting "unencrypt now" at the choir here or cops passing by. :)

tsalmrsystemtech

Premium Subscriber
I was going to put in my 2 cents but I am going to just sit and watch a movie and get some popcorn on this one.

But good luck and positive thoughts, but I think we are know its never going to happen as more agencies will join the system. But heh its always worth the shot and the effort and you guys will get an A+ for effort.

10-43

Premium Subscriber
Pretty sure a snowball has a better chance in hell.

Petitions signed by anyone living outside the municipality will be ignored for the obvious reason that those from outside are not constituents affected by, or can vote in that area. A petition is political leverage.