Pixel Technologies RF PRO 1A Magnetic Ant

Status
Not open for further replies.

woebbers

I ordered this Antenna last week and it was in stock. My 2 choices where the Wellbrook or this one. I went American made and hoped that the trip from Colorado would be a fast one. Well, not so I find it was shipped on Thursday a week after I ordered it and it was shipped fedex ground which from the mountain time zones this is the slowest form of shipping you can get. I paid 25.00 shipping having never been offered another faster alternative. So, am i just *****ing for no reason or do I have some validity?

Sal

woebbers

hi Ridge

I will do that...next week it should arrive.....Im putting it on my balcony to see how it works....hooking up and hiding the long wire is a pain....I didnt get a deal but if it works like the reviews said it will be worth it.

Sal

woebbers

the antenna arrived... its assembled...its on my balcony....now the testing will begin....i dont have it on a rotator so its all hand turning

Sal

woebbers

I'm trying this antenna on a Winradio WG-G31DDC excalibur. It seems to be a good match. I tried the long wire on it also and really I haven't seen or heard a difference. I do not have a Winradio long wire balun so I'm not sure if its an even comparison. Here in PA it seems like the radio has been quiet. I tried the drake R8B and the same result "quiet". more Later

Sal

Status
Not open for further replies.