PM Question.

Status
Not open for further replies.

rwier

I have a mental block that makes it very difficult for me to remember to check for PM's. Is there an option/setting to receive e-mail alerts (or something similar) when I have an unread PM on the Forums? I would not ignore PMers, or avoid contact on purpose. However, it must appear that way to those that PM me.

Thanks,
Rob

rwier

Another PM Question

Hello again! Is there a way to include Attachments in a PM, like in the Forums?

rwier

PM Question #3

Thank you for your previous help!

I am able to re-read all incoming PM's that I have not deleted. If the PM is part of an ongoing dialogue, I can see my previous responses in the same PM. I have not found a way to read my "last" response to a thread, if that "LAST" response has not been answered.

In other words, where is the "sent" folder?

Thanks Again,
Rob

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
Look where it says : Private Messages in Folder: Inbox

Just click the little down arrow, and you'll see it.

Last edited:

rwier

PM Question #4

In the regular Forum threads, if you make a booboo in your response, for some limited amount of time, you have an "Edit" option. I make the same booboos in the PM setting. Is there an "edit" option in PM, after your message has been sent?

Thanks,
Rob

N0WEF

Premium Subscriber
In the regular Forum threads, if you make a booboo in your response, for some limited amount of time, you have an "Edit" option. I make the same booboos in the PM setting. Is there an "edit" option in PM, after your message has been sent?

Thanks,
Rob

No.... Sadly LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.