Police division 21 missing

Status
Not open for further replies.

macs436

Peel police division 21 missing

When I donwload the latest version of the database to my hp436bcd for Canada, Ontario, peel Police division 21 it is missing. The other divisions are present. The Radio reference site has it listed Peel Region Trunking System, Peel Region, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies, under 21 Division.

How can I have this corrected?

mciupa

Does Sentinel display it with AVOID in your programming when you open up the software?

wa8pyr

Technischer Guru
Staff member
Lead Database Admin
When I donwload the latest version of the database to my hp436bcd for Canada, Ontario, peel Police division 21 it is missing. The other divisions are present. The Radio reference site has it listed Peel Region Trunking System, Peel Region, Ontario - Scanner Frequencies, under 21 Division.

How can I have this corrected?

First step would be to re-download the data you're interested in. Uniden only pushes out updates once a week and if you're using a version of the 436 data prior to Division 21 being listed in the database, it won't appear in the radio.

If that fails, check to to make sure you have the correct services enabled for monitoring on your radio.

If that fails, you might check with someone in the Uniden forums for assistance. If the data is in the RR database it should be in your radio somewhere.

macs436

I am talking about the frequency list downloaded to the scanner. It appears Canada Ontario peel division 21 is missing

mciupa

I am talking about the frequency list downloaded to the scanner. It appears Canada Ontario peel division 21 is missing

Please post your .hpe file here and I'll open it up and have a look. My 10/11/2015 Sentinel database version includes it. :confused:

mciupa

First step would be to re-download the data you're interested in. Uniden only pushes out updates once a week and if you're using a version of the 436 data prior to Division 21 being listed in the database, it won't appear in the radio.

If that fails, check to to make sure you have the correct services enabled for monitoring on your radio.

If that fails, you might check with someone in the Uniden forums for assistance. If the data is in the RR database it should be in your radio somewhere.

Thanks for your suggestions, Tom.

Please view this thread for more background and what I had suggested, as it was also posted in our local forum.

http://forums.radioreference.com/ontario/322009-peel-police-division-21-missing.html#post2469488

mikewazowski

Forums Manager/Global DB Admin
Staff member
Forums Manager
Threads merged. Please don't create multiple threads on the same topic. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.