Pottsville, PA - Schuylkill County Upgrading 9-1-1 Radio Systems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Twister_2

Feed Provider
Am I just not seeing anything or is there no information about this under the county's database page? Maybe we have no users up there to gather information.

captclint

Mentor
Am I just not seeing anything or is there no information about this under the county's database page? Maybe we have no users up there to gather information.
There are no new licenses or frequencies added to existing licenses. From what I gather, the PD just went narrow band on existing frequencies, and put up some new towers. The FD is low band, and are only in planning & funding stage.

Last edited:

iamhere300

Wow. For 16 million. Amazing. This is a county that the radio vendor the county uses was telling the county they needed a complete new radio system for the fire departments due to narrowbanding. Replacing their present system. On low band. Yeah.

N5TWB

Wow. For 16 million. Amazing. This is a county that the radio vendor the county uses was telling the county they needed a complete new radio system for the fire departments due to narrowbanding. Replacing their present system. On low band. Yeah.

As I have noted multiple times on this forum - radio system salesmen have to eat, too!!

Status
Not open for further replies.