hunterseeker
Newbie
Hello,
Two days ago I paid for the $15 subscription to premium services, but my account still shows I'm a standard (free) member, and none of the premium services work yet. I've put in a support ticket and got a confirmation email about back from zendesk, but haven't heard anything yet, so thought I'd reach out to the forums. I did verify the charge did go through on my credit card and I got a PayPal receipt via email. Anyone experience similar?
Thanks in advance!
Two days ago I paid for the $15 subscription to premium services, but my account still shows I'm a standard (free) member, and none of the premium services work yet. I've put in a support ticket and got a confirmation email about back from zendesk, but haven't heard anything yet, so thought I'd reach out to the forums. I did verify the charge did go through on my credit card and I got a PayPal receipt via email. Anyone experience similar?
Thanks in advance!