Pro-106: PRO 106 programming with ARC500

Alan47933

I am attempting to program a PRO106 using ARC500. I have the trunk systems and talk groups set up but something is wrong with the system settings for Indiana SAFE-T system. I have tried MOT 800/900, P25 manual and P25 auto but it's not receiving the systems. Can anyone tell me what I'm missing? I am manually entering the data for the systems.

gmclam

Premium Subscriber
I'd start with:
a) program a control channel in conventional mode to see that you're receiving the signal. You should have this frequency programmed in the list of the TSYS object. Manually drive your radio to this channel and put it in Analyze mode. It will then show stats, of which the most important is decode rate. I like to see a decode rate of way more than 50%.

b) When starting out, forget the TGRP objects. Just put the system in Open mode to see what you hear. Hmmm... I guess on that model it is done with a WildCard TGRP object. I have two in each of my systems, one for private calls and one for group calls.

tvengr

Well Known Member
Give this file a try and see how it works. Save the attached zipped file to your computer and extract. Open the extracted file with ARC500 and Upload to Scanner. Scan lists as follows:
SCAN LISTS:
1. MontCo Interop
2. MontCo Emerg Ops
3. MontCo Fire
4. MontCo Sheriff
5. Crawfordsvl Fire
6. Crawfordsvl PD
7. IN State Police

Attachments

• Montgomery Co IN.zip
    1.4 KB · Views: 0