PRO 106 Trunking question

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyShack

Premium Subscriber
I recently bought a PRO 106 and started scanning the new Wyolink system in my area. Is there any way to use the Wildcard talkgroup but block unwanted talkgroups? I am trying to catch new users as they come on the system but the local scooll district keeps my scanner busy with the wildcard talkgroup enabled.

Thanks for any help.

mikey60

I recently bought a PRO 106 and started scanning the new Wyolink system in my area. Is there any way to use the Wildcard talkgroup but block unwanted talkgroups? I am trying to catch new users as they come on the system but the local scooll district keeps my scanner busy with the wildcard talkgroup enabled.

Thanks for any help.

When you get a wildcard hit on items you don't want to hear, press F1 (L/OUT) and it will add it to the scanner and set it as locked out.

Alternatively you could add those talkgroups to another scan list, and then turn that scan list off.

Mike

whp3310

Hello, If you have the Win500 Utility Scanner program for your computer and the radioshack transfer cable I can give you a copy of my Setup that I have. PM me with your email I can give you the copy of the win500 file that I have. Hope to talk to you later.

GumbyCT

Should that be 'Func > L/Out' ?

To create another list I think it is 'Func > Fav' while scanning or searching? Will add that freq to your Favs.

mikey60

Should that be 'Func > L/Out' ?

To create another list I think it is 'Func > Fav' while scanning or searching? Will add that freq to your Favs.

Press Func-L/O will lock out the wildcard permanently. Pressing F1 will save the talkgroup to the scanner and lock it out, leaving the wildcard intact.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.