Pro-107 Update for Rebanded Channels? (preloaded database)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Joshw008

The main channels I listen to have been rebanded, this scanner comes with a preloaded database, do I simply wait for a library update from the program that came with the scanner?

What actions should I take to be able to get these rebanded channels working again?

DaveIN

Founders Curmudgen
Database Admin
I would try the update first to see if it has been changed in the database.
If it has not, you may want to post in the TX forum to see if others have had this problem.

It would also be helpful to know what specific system it is.

hiegtx

Mentor
Premium Subscriber
I would try the update first to see if it has been changed in the database.
If it has not, you may want to post in the TX forum to see if others have had this problem.

It would also be helpful to know what specific system it is.
Dave,
Josh is probably referring to this system, the analog TxWARN system. (There's also a digital one.) For both systems, various sites have been undergoing the rebanding process, with a number of the Houston metro sites being done in the last week. Hopefully, the site (or sites) Josh needs were updated in the database soon enough to be included with this week's download. (The Pasadena site was apparently done on the 8th in the database.)

Joshw008

Dave,
Josh is probably referring to this system, the analog TxWARN system. (There's also a digital one.) For both systems, various sites have been undergoing the rebanding process, with a number of the Houston metro sites being done in the last week. Hopefully, the site (or sites) Josh needs were updated in the database soon enough to be included with this week's download. (The Pasadena site was apparently done on the 8th in the database.)

Yes it is the TXWARN system, the updates yesterday for my scanner included the new rebanded channels. I am happy to be back up and running.

Thanks for the help guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.