PRO-96 Digitizing and cuting out APCO-25

Status
Not open for further replies.

rabidmoose57

I have no answers...only questions

In our quaint village, the Pro 96 has the same problem, so does my 2096. The only improvement in signal is when I plugged the back of set antenna in that came with the 2096.I've seen the suggestion to download the firmware updates,but I can't the drivers to cooperate with Windows Vista home premieum. The downloaded updates won't install either.sigh.........Any ideas?

iMONITOR

Silent Key
Premium Subscriber
rabidmoose57 said:
In our quaint village, the Pro 96 has the same problem, so does my 2096. The only improvement in signal is when I plugged the back of set antenna in that came with the 2096.I've seen the suggestion to download the firmware updates,but I can't the drivers to cooperate with Windows Vista home premieum. The downloaded updates won't install either.sigh.........Any ideas?

Your local Radio Shack store can download to firmware updates to your scanner for you at no charge.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Welcome to RadioReference.

Could be front end overload, try attinuating the signal. Also, try toggling AGC to Off.
rabidmoose57 said:
In our quaint village, the Pro 96 has the same problem, so does my 2096. The only improvement in signal is when I plugged the back of set antenna in that came with the 2096.
You may need a driver from here.
I've seen the suggestion to download the firmware updates,but I can't the drivers to cooperate with Windows Vista home premieum. The downloaded updates won't install either.sigh.........Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.