pro-96

Status
Not open for further replies.

sflyersguy

how come with the pro 96 when i go to scan nj state police it does not pick anything up until i hit manual and manualing scan up and down the chanels

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
sflyersguy said:
how come with the pro 96 when i go to scan nj state police it does not pick anything up until i hit manual and manualing scan up and down the chanels
!. When manually selected on each frequency, does each indicate MO in the upper right corner of the display? If not, press MODE on each until it does.
2. Press PGM then TRUNK, then press MODE until MOT is indicated on line 3 of the display.

davidd2957

Frank...I think sflyersguy is referring to the Pre-Loaded V-Scanner where the NJSP are 1 of the 100 pre-loaded frequencies one finds as the Pro-96 comes out of the box and ready to scan.
David D.

fmon

Silent Key Jan. 14, 2012
Thanks David, however, looking at the NY-NJ-CT-MA V-Folder, all three banks are correctly set and in Open Scan. Thus, the condition stated could only happen if the scanner is out of range of a control channel or the scanner is not in the correct trunking mode (not managed by the Control Channel).

Status
Not open for further replies.