Pro 97 digital

Status
Not open for further replies.

INDY72

Monitoring since 1982, using radios since 1991.
Good for you, excellent scanner. But remember it does NOT do any form of digital comms.

drew6553

oh lord justy i guess u didnt check the wiki the wiki and data base will answer 90 percent of your questions and its free !! you probably want to check it out

J

justy

Pro 97 Digital

Im Trying too Change the Way I Post threads Because Im On Thin Ice right Now And I Have A Pro 97 Hand Held Digital Scanner If Yall Would Understand.
That Would Be Nice I Have A Disorder And The Doctor Told me A While Back that I Would never Be Able too walk or talk Im Very Lucky Im Able too Do These things.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
Justin,
Please let us know if you come across any new frequency finds with your Pro97....and submit any new found frequencies to the database so we can keep the database accurate!
Thanks!
Glad to see a constructive thread :)
Marshall KE4ZNR

drew6553

well justy just to let you know the 97 is an analog scanner. sorry to hear about the disorder... but if you want a digital scanner your going to have to get a pro 96 2096 and that cost some scratch

J

justy

Pro 97 Digital

Oh I Didnt Know that Do Yall Have Any Info On The Clinton PD Or About Them Going too Viper?
And I Know About The Drug Enforcement Officers That there On A Private Channel.
And If Yall Want too Hear the Sampson County Sherriff.
Go Too www.Scannerfeeds.us
And New Hanover County is on there Also.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
justy said:
Oh I Didnt Know that Do Yall Have Any Info On The Clinton PD Or About Them Going too Viper?

Posted here in the NC forum in one of the other threads...look in the database.....near the bottom...you will need a digital scanner like the 396 or Pro96 to monitor them....
Marshall KE4ZNR

J

justy

Oh So If I Were Too Program these Frequencies In I Would Not Be Able Too hear Anything Right?
Thanks For the info.

KE4ZNR

Radio Geek
Premium Subscriber
justy said:
Oh So If I Were Too Program these Frequencies In I Would Not Be Able Too hear Anything Right?
Thanks For the info.

Yep...you would not be able to monitor them without a digital scanner...
Marshall KE4ZNR

cristisphoto

justy said:
Im Trying too Change the Way I Post threads Because Im On Thin Ice right Now And I Have A Pro 97 Hand Held Digital Scanner If Yall Would Understand.
That Would Be Nice I Have A Disorder And The Doctor Told me A While Back that I Would never Be Able too walk or talk Im Very Lucky Im Able too Do These things.

Hey I understand
You COMPLETEY
Some folks get MAd at me cause the way I type sometimes
I am too disabled and hence recieve SSI/SSDI..
So Just take it easy and remember Humans are just Asswipes by nature...
Love
Crista

J

justy

Hey hey hey No Cussing Please Im Already on Thin Ice For Taken up Too much Space.

cristisphoto

LOL
All it means is a donkey....
BUt mKAy ONLY for you

I will watch the cursing lol

Much Love
Crista

And what do you mean you have taken up too much space that you are on thin ICe:confused:
You didn't get in twouble did ya???:confused:
Hop not:roll: :cool:
LOL

J

justy

I Think I Better Go on Too A New thread KE4ZNR Is The One That Said If I Did not Watch My How i posted my Threads That I Would Be Banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.