Pro-97 LilKase

Status
Not open for further replies.

N4JNW

Well I bit the bullet and ordered my Pro-97 a little protection just now.. For those of you whom have the Pro-97 Lil Kase, how do you like it? How long did it take you to get it? I'm very anxious to get mine...

If Paypal worked.. First time Pay Pal'er...

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
KG4LJF said:
Well I bit the bullet and ordered my Pro-97 a little protection just now.. For those of you whom have the Pro-97 Lil Kase, how do you like it? How long did it take you to get it? I'm very anxious to get mine...

If Paypal worked.. First time Pay Pal'er...
how about posting the link to lil kase

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
Here is the link

http://www.lilkase.com/

I bought one for my 96 and my 97, there nice but the one thing i did not like is when your scanner is in the case you can not sit it on a flat surface with out it falling over due to the stitching on the bottom of the case

Last edited:

davidd2957

I have a LilKase for my Pro-96 and Pro-97. They fit like a glove and are great. As far as the falling over thing, I believe that even sitting your scanner up without a case is an accident waiting to happen, so you need to address this issue also. I stand my scanners up side by side in a Dual Pamphlet Holder made from acrylic, which can be bought rather cheaply at an office supply store.
By the way the LilKase covers have a lifetime warranty on workmanship.

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
I have 5 hand held scanners sitting on my deck top and they have never fallen over, I was just stating the fact with this type of case that your hand held scanner will fall over due to the stitching. I like the cases but my hand held scanners mostly set on my deck top and the cases set in the closet. When I bought them I was hoping to have a case to use to keep the dust off of my 96 and 97. And they do fit like a glove. Its all around a very nice case and i guess I should look at getting some kind of stand for for my scanners, but i like to grab them and be able to move through out my house and sit them down while cooking or what ever and be able to read the display and I don't want them to fall over or have to carry a scanner stand around with me. I am not trying to knock this product I am just stating a fact.

Last edited:

tonsoffun

Senior Moderator
Premium Subscriber
I know lots of people that have the Lilkase and like them better then those more heavy duty leather types cases, those are so bulky.
Lilkase's fit nice and snug.
Take care

Status
Not open for further replies.