Pro-97

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello To all i have a pro-97 and i was wondering if anybody has the toronto ems in there scanner i have toronto police fire i just need all the ems and what are the id codes to use
please let me know thankyou

scnnr

ScannerMan2007 said:
Hello To all i have a pro-97 and i was wondering if anybody has the toronto ems in there scanner i have toronto police fire i just need all the ems and what are the id codes to use
please let me know thankyou

I think you may be looking for the ems EDACS system Looks like this. You need to program it in as ED when you set up the scanner and start the first frequency in the Number 1 slot as shown in attachment. On the right is the 9 talk group id's

Randy

Last edited:

scnnr

ScannerMan2007 said:
could you send me the toronto ems file if it is not to much trouble thanks

I would suggest that you join this Yahoo group and look in the frequency files section and for p97 files . There are p97 files in there that you can download and open up in Win 97 to take a look at. See if that is what you are looking for.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ScanOnt/files/Frequency Files/P97 files/

If you don't have Win 97 you can download it here.
http://starrsoft.com/software/win97/default.asp

Free use for 30 days, so if you have a programming cable, or plan on getting one, use the program, better yet, buy the program. It is the easiest and best way to program your scanner.

Here is a p97 file for the Greater Toronto area found at that site.

Randy

Last edited:
thankyou

hey there thankyou you for the toronto ems i loaded the file in and listening to it so now i have toronto and hamilton police fire and ems all in a seperate file so when i want to listen to the file you sent me i just load it in so this file you sent me is all of toronto fire police ems thanks again

scnnr

ScannerMan2007 said:
hey there thankyou you for the toronto ems i loaded the file in and listening to it so now i have toronto and hamilton police fire and ems all in a seperate file so when i want to listen to the file you sent me i just load it in so this file you sent me is all of toronto fire police ems thanks again

You are welcome, however I can't take credit for creating the file I only zipped it up and posted it here for you to use. I got it from that Yahoo group that I posted the link to.

Enjoy the scanner, I have had one for about a year now and it works just great. :)

Randy

Status
Not open for further replies.