pro95 setup

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
LarrySC said:
Harleys Electronins has ALL the info for Spartanburg. Ask for the yellow book.

Gee, real helpful there :roll:

I guess sharing is good, as long as you can profit from it, right?

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
lol at Windows XP. No, I wasn't talking about Windows 95.

There is a program called Win95 that allows you to program your scanner via the computer. You can get it here: http://www.starrsoft.com/freeware/win95/apps/Win95.zip

Well, I guess I lost the archive of the file I had for Spartanburg. I'll look closer when I get home. Got stung by a friggin bee, so off to the hospital I go...

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
I have lost the file. Several computer crashes later...

Since you're a donating member, you could get a real good start by just downloading the file from the database.

I can't wait to get back home. 22 days and a wake up!

Grog

Completely Banned for the Greater Good
Banned
rescue161 said:
Since you're a donating member, you could get a real good start by just downloading the file from the database.

Win95 does not support that feature. Did you ever upload it to one of the yahoo groups?

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
No, but I bought my cousin a Pro-95 and sent him a copy of the file on a floppy. I'll give him a shout and see if he can email it to me. Otherwise, I'll be in Spartanburg in 21 days and will send it to you guy shortly after that if he still has it.

I'll probably sit back down and create on for my Pro-96 and then transfer the data over to a Pro-95 file.

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
Here is a file that I just put together. Hopefully it'll be good for anyone in the Spartanburg area. I always set up my radios like this (Talkgroup wise).

Let me know if you have any problems or if it doesn't work right. You may have to adjust thecontrol channels as I just put in the ones that are near me when I'm home.

Attached is the Pro-96 and the Pro-95 files. You'll have to remove the "txt" on the end of them for them to work.

Enjoy.

Attachments

• Spartanburg.p95.txt
    32.7 KB · Views: 119
  • Spartanburg.p96.txt
    33.9 KB · Views: 130

panamint

Thanks for the file but I am having a problem saving it. It looks like it is a text file but it is not text. Anyone that could help me would be appreciated.
Scott

rescue161

KE4FHH
Database Admin
You can just save it as is and then open Win96 and then open the file there.

If you still have problems, let me know and I'll email you the file direct.

Just as a note, this is a file that I put together for my liking. It suits my needs for Spartanburg and only has a few talkgroups and a few conventional channels. If you're looking for a full-blown/everything file, then this is not it.

Give me a shout if you still want it.

Status
Not open for further replies.