PRO95 Trunking Issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

18-3box

alright, i have a radio shack pro95 scanner.

i had the radio shack guy(s) program the trunking for me because i wasn't quite sure how to do it. when programmed, it had everything in it- pd and fd talkgroups and tacs (anne arundel county, md). i don't want pd, i just want the fd. i have deleted all of the pd talkgroup tag #s and whatnot and now i have the mode set to MO on ch.s 0 and 3 (trunking channels) and all of the freq on the 800mhz are set to MO and the bank is open, yet i do not get any conversing between units and dispatch. is there a solution for this? i have been on here before trying to figure this out and the problem has come back.

i only want 0016 (dsptch), 0048 (tac ch1), 0080 (tac ch2) and just the standard stuff and i am still getting pd tags and stuff. i no longetr have any tags numbered these (like 1616 [northern district pd] and all of the others) and i can't figure it out.

can any1 help?

thank u very much.

John_M

What type of system are you trying to monitor? You can look this up in the RR database. People can help you if you tell us where you are located. Do you have Win95 and programming cable?

Status
Not open for further replies.