programing pro 197

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernieb822

Premium Subscriber
I seem to have a problem programing. I am a premium member.but when I acess butel all I get is demo verision&can not upload anthing.all it shows is demo.thank you for any help bernie

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I seem to have a problem programing. I am a premium member.but when I acess butel all I get is demo verision&can not upload anthing.all it shows is demo.thank you for any help bernie

Have you paid for the registration keys for the Butel software and entered them exactly as given under HELP ---> REGISTER from the menu?

The fee for that, and the fee for Premium Membership on Radio Reference are 2 separate things.

Also, do you have the programming cable set up properly with the drivers so that a valid COM port is showing in Windows Hardware Manager when the cable is plugged in?

bernieb822

Premium Subscriber
code

I never received my code to activeate my program when I got my preimier membership.that is why I can not program .is ther any number I can contact thank you 863 968 0016 bernie

fxdscon

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Premium Subscriber
I never received my code to activeate my program when I got my preimier membership.that is why I can not program .is ther any number I can contact thank you 863 968 0016 bernie

As was mentioned in the answer to your other post about this here:

http://forums.radioreference.com/radio-shack-scanners/286647-programing-pro-197-a.html#post2150866

The premium membership for Radio Reference does not get you the registration keys for your software.... They are two completely separate things.

Status
Not open for further replies.