Programming an Input Frequency?

Status
Not open for further replies.

W8RMH

Feed Provider Since 2012
Just curious, is it the BCT15X or the BCT15XT? Its a great hobby to get into. I started with a cheap Uniden 72XLT and then upgraded to the 346XT. I still use the 72XLT though, thats what is used for my live feed! Then my obsession for the hobby got to the point where I went and got a Motorola Minitor 5 and programmed in a few of the local depts so I always know when they get a call. I've basically gotten to the point where I like need to know whats going on around me.

It is a BCT15X. It replaced the BCT15. There is no BCT15XT.

The XT models are digital, namely the BCD996XT and the BCD396XT.

kayi4cle

Premium Subscriber

You're right about the 15X. The box it came in doesn't show a "T" following the X. However, the box my 346 came in says, "BC346XT" on the front, back, and sides. It's not digital. Not that it matters. . . just as a matter of curiosity. :)

mass-man

trying to retire...
Premium Subscriber
Every four years, for the past 30 or so I am in NH, VT, ME, etc this time of year. I remember nights where the hotel room heater just would not cut it. We bundled up, went to the bar and slept by the fireplace, that they kept burning all nite. WAY too cold for me...

But as long as you keep reading, experimenting and asking questions, you should have plenty to do during the cold stretches. Or I guess for you the cold 4 months or so.

Enjoy...

KD2DLL

Feed Provider
Lol I have to order that like now! It's even on sale too!!

I noticed my mistake and a post or two later I corrected myself.
You're right about the 15X. The box it came in doesn't show a "T" following the X. However, the box my 346 came in says, "BC346XT" on the front, back, and sides. It's not digital. Not that it matters. . . just as a matter of curiosity. :)

Also, yes the 346XT is not digital. I do have that model. That's the whole reason I accidentally said 15XT because there is the 346XT, the 396XT, and the 996XT so my mind automatically added the 'T' to the end of the 15X.

Status
Not open for further replies.