ProScan: ProScan can see scanner, but won't connect and operator.

Rabbitiswise

Premium Subscriber
For some reason ProScan is seeing my scanner, but will not connect to it. Was working fine when I went to bed, but the following morning I'm dealing with this. I've looked everywhere in my internet setting, network setting and can not find what was changed. Any and all help will be appriecated.

Attachments

• capture 2.JPG
    capture 2.JPG
    51.4 KB · Views: 39
  • capture.jpg
    capture.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 40

belvdr

No longer interested in living
Have Nord off, and windows turned off. Thats what is driving me nuts.
Unless you want to remove software as a test, you’re left with Wireshark to see if you can see packets pass between the systems.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
For some reason ProScan is seeing my scanner, but will not connect to it. Was working fine when I went to bed, but the following morning I'm dealing with this. I've looked everywhere in my internet setting, network setting and can not find what was changed. Any and all help will be appriecated.
Do this:
1. Go to the menu Comm. Port
2. Ensure URL is selected
3. Click the URL Setup button
4. Click the Auto Detect button then click the Set Selected Available button.

Rabbitiswise

Premium Subscriber
Will.. little update... There is something on my pc that is blocking.. decided to do a little 3d printing, and can't get to that nor my security camera from my pc.. ugh... not to just find out what it is.

Rabbitiswise

Premium Subscriber
**Update**
Even though I didn't have the program(NordVPN) running it had block anything on my local network. smh... Uninstalled it and it works fine.