ProScan: Proscan no longer showing my Custom Display settings

marcody2

Premium Subscriber
SDS 200 has worked flawlessly for the weeks since I've had it hooked up. However, a few days ago, Proscan stopped showing my custom display settings. Instead, I'm getting the standard black background with blue text on Proscan's virtual display. Full disclosure...I'm an idiot! I'm pretty sure I caused this, but can't figure out how to fix it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner, RRDB & Google-fu ninja 4 hire
Premium Subscriber
Welcome to the RR forums. In Proscan, click the Options menu on the top. Next click the "Scanner Specific" tab. Locate the "Display color mode" drop down menu and choose "Use Sentinel display colors". Hopefully this will resolve the issue for you
1712772691447.png

marcody2

Premium Subscriber
Instant Success ! I believe that's where I had it set, until I started messing with things the other day. Thank you Whiskey for help and quick reply. Happy Scanning my friend.

buddrousa

Premium Subscriber
@jwdima
Then you need to click on the tab that says Sentinal profile.cfg location and point it to where the file is located.
To find this type profile.cfg in the lower left hand corner of your windows desktop where it says (Type here to search) that will show you the location of the file you need.

jwdima

Premium Subscriber
Hi buddrousa, actually your screen shot in the previous thread led me down that path to the profile,cfg file, where I changed all instances of BCD536HP to SDS200, and all is well. I guess Sentinel is a little quirky when you add a second scanner, but all is well now ! Thank You !
Wayne

jtwalker

Premium Subscriber
Hi buddrousa, actually your screen shot in the previous thread led me down that path to the profile,cfg file, where I changed all instances of BCD536HP to SDS200, and all is well. I guess Sentinel is a little quirky when you add a second scanner, but all is well now ! Thank You !
Wayne
Sentinel works fine with multiple scanners of various supported models. You just need separate profiles.