PRSEdit500 help !

Status
Not open for further replies.

banjo130

ok i have tried 3 different programs for my RS PRO 197 and this PREdit seems do the best, now the trouble is that when i import anything i have to go though and set the bank on every freq that i do...one at a time ...i know there must be someway to fix this where you pick the bank you want them to go into but i must be missing it somewhere...I looked and looked so any input on this would be a great deal of help..
Thanks

mikey60

ok i have tried 3 different programs for my RS PRO 197 and this PREdit seems do the best, now the trouble is that when i import anything i have to go though and set the bank on every freq that i do...one at a time ...i know there must be someway to fix this where you pick the bank you want them to go into but i must be missing it somewhere...I looked and looked so any input on this would be a great deal of help..
Thanks
If you're talking about the Import from RadioReference, you can select all of the objects you want to change, and change them all at once.

On Conventional objects, after clicking the Import button, you will see an edit screen that allows you to set the properties of the objects you are importing.

To change the scan lists for multiple objects that are in the list and are next to each other, select the objects you want to change by clicking on the first one you want to change, then pressing the shift key, and then clicking on the last one you want to change.

To select all objects, click in the object list, and then press the Ctrl-A key combination.

To select individual objects, press and hold the Ctrl key, and then click on the objects you want to select/de-select.

Once you've selected at least one object, the edit boxes below will be enabled and allow you to select the scan list(s) you want. Then click on the Apply these changes button, and all selected objects will be updated.

On Trunked Import, once you've clicked on the Import button, there's an area on the TSYS Configuration screen that appears where you can set the default scan list (set the scan list(s) you want, and then click on the "Set all Imported Talkgroups to these scan lists" button to set the default.

Once that's done, you can switch to the Talkgroup Configuration tab, and use the method listed for Conventional objects to set the individual talkgroups to what you want.

Mike

banjo130

Thanks A Bunch Mike, For some reason my help dont work. Now i have one more question. How do i put in a freq manualy i want to enter a few on my own but i havent been able to find that either.

mikey60

Thanks A Bunch Mike, For some reason my help dont work. Now i have one more question. How do i put in a freq manualy i want to enter a few on my own but i havent been able to find that either.

Switch to the Conventional tab, then right click on the frequency list, and select the Add new Object option.

Mike

Status
Not open for further replies.