PRWN and coordinates

Status
Not open for further replies.

scanbc780

Usually Lurking
The other day, before I received my 996, I read a thread that had the coordinates and range they were using on the PRWN towers, and I blew it off. Now that I have my 996 in hand I cant find the thread it all now and I have searched and came up with nothing.

Anybody familiar with the Thread I am referring to.

Thanks,
Brian

USScanner

You could program Sys A, B, C, D & E into 1 system & use multi site trunking on your scanner. For the most part Sys A works good within the city of Phx limits, Sys B is Phoenix Fire & not used much except for Phoenix Fire Dispatch. Each system works outside a small area of each site. The Intellirepeaters are only used when a unit is out of range of a system. Once that unit is back in range the unit goes back to a system. Kinda like roaming on a cell phone it might only be for a minute.

You could program a seperate system for each system. Sys A for PhxPD/GilbertPD/MesaPD while your in Phx - althought Gilbert / Mesa rarely comes across on Sys A. Another for Phx PD & FD/Gilbert PD & FD/Mesa PD & FD on Sys C, same for Sys D as C & Phx PD / FD on E. Then unlock the system you are closest to.

To save space & ease use you could put all the intellirepeaters into 1 system using multi site trunking.

Status
Not open for further replies.