PSE&G TRS New PD Talkgroup??

Status
Not open for further replies.

GM

Premium Subscriber
Hi Folks:

I'm hearing what sounds like a Police agency using the PSE&G 900 MHz TRS TG # 32016, but can't seem to get any answers on locations so far. So for those who are interested in an new challenge, this may be one to solve for the day/week/etc. I'll try to see what I can get as well based on what else I hear... :)

kennyloatman

Premium Subscriber
Are you sure it's not security at one of there power plants? I use to work security at PSE&G at Salem (30 years ago) I kind of remember using there radios. Of course it is probably a different radio system today. Just a thought.

AlexC

Database Admin
Hi Folks:

I'm hearing what sounds like a Police agency using the PSE&G 900 MHz TRS TG # 32016, but can't seem to get any answers on locations so far. So for those who are interested in an new challenge, this may be one to solve for the day/week/etc. I'll try to see what I can get as well based on what else I hear... :)

I think William Paterson University is now on the PSEG system so that is likely their talk group.

Alex

sacharoffm

William Paterson University Police went live on the PSEG Trunk system Thursday last week. We have been in testing for over two months before making the switch. The system gives the university police full 100% coverage in and out of buildings and the whole campus.

Status
Not open for further replies.