PSR800 frozen Screen

Status
Not open for further replies.

CVASSB

I was updating the Firmware today,and it did. Then I tried to update the DSP,and the screen froze displaying uP Boot Ver: F1.0
uP App Ver; None
CPU SW Upgrade:
Waiting for USB
So it upgraded the Firmware,but when I was upgrading the DSP,the scanner froze with the above screen.
I pulled out the batteries,removed the chip. I put everything back in. The connected it to the computer,and it says the same thing on the screen.

On the computer screen,it says it is not connected to the computer,but it is,and the screen is stuck on the above. Does anyone have any ideas. Thanks.

CVASSB

I exchanged USB ports on the computer,and left the other one uplugged. Then the scanner started it's download,and now it's working. That's the only thing that I didn't do. This is a new refurbished computer,and I don't know why this worked. I'm going to exchange USB ports,and plug the other one in. I have already unplugged the scanner. Thank you for the quick reply. I came back to delete my post,but I saw that I received a reply. Thank you IowaGuy1603. The scanner is back to normal. I didn't pull my hair out this time.

IowaGuy1603

I exchanged USB ports on the computer,and left the other one uplugged. Then the scanner started it's download,and now it's working. That's the only thing that I didn't do. This is a new refurbished computer,and I don't know why this worked. I'm going to exchange USB ports,and plug the other one in. I have already unplugged the scanner. Thank you for the quick reply. I came back to delete my post,but I saw that I received a reply. Thank you IowaGuy1603. The scanner is back to normal. I didn't pull my hair out this time.

Good............glad it worked.

I couldn't find the other thread that covered how to do it

Status
Not open for further replies.