Questions about a few Mobile county networks

TomServo

Area Listener
Premium Subscriber
Hello all. I've been trying to decipher a few things I've been hearing on my radio over in Baldwin County and was wondering if anyone in the Mobile area can tell me if some of the listed trunked systems are actually active anymore...

The first is the "Mobile Water and Sewer" system. It's listed as LTR analog but I'm picking up DMR on 463.8875, and their licenses show both analog and 2-slot DMR emissions so I'm wondering if they've converted over. Talkgroups active have been 243, 244 and 245.

The others are the "Team One (Mobile) and "Communications International (Mobile Service Center)" entries. I'm hearing DMR on one frequency for each service, with 461.500 for Team One being particular active with multiple talkgroups that seem to have plant/industrial activity and one that sounds like a security service.

Communications International is shown as being in Citronelle and NXDN, so I'm not if that's what I'm really hearing or not, but I've got bits and pieces of comms in DMR on 464.7625. Their license does show both NXDN and DMR emissions designators, though.

TomServo

Area Listener
Premium Subscriber
So it looks like that Comm Intl is definitely NXDN, then... I'll have to look elsewhere for my DMR, then. Thanks!