Quick Call II Decode For Iredell

Status
Not open for further replies.

drayd48

This may be the wrong place to post this, so admin, please move if necessary. I have a few weeks of recordings of Iredell County fire and would like to decode the tones. Is there a program that I can decode those tones on to know what they are? Also if someone has a list, that would also be great. Thanks

K4ASJ

Premium Subscriber
This may be the wrong place to post this, so admin, please move if necessary. I have a few weeks of recordings of Iredell County fire and would like to decode the tones. Is there a program that I can decode those tones on to know what they are? Also if someone has a list, that would also be great. Thanks

I use a program called two tone decoder by comtekk. It works by using an external microphone hooked to your computer. Here is the link ComTekk Two-Tone Decoder. The cost is $49.95 for the license key but from what I've seen the program is well worth it.

SteveC0625

Order of the Golden Dino since 1972
Premium Subscriber

Radio ID is a free app for smartphones which will read the tones just fine. Nothing else is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.