Quick key view

Status
Not open for further replies.

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
Is there any freeware that shows the hierarchy of the favorite, system and dept quick key assignment on the SDS 100? I realize the detailed scanner view shows what's enabled and disabled. I'm looking for some sort of software that shows the associated names associated with the numbers with kind of a one click view.

gcopter1

Premium Subscriber
In Sentinel you can click on Edit Favorite, select and click the Favorite List and from there, Sentinel will show you the Favorite List Editor window, where you can see at a glance, whatever Quick Key number you've assigned to a particular System.

From there, select a department, and Sentinel will show you Quick Keys assignment for each department.

Click on a Department (in the left hand column) and now you will see three tabs; Channels, Options, Location.

Clicking on Options will now show you the Quick Key assigned to that channel.

So...there'e no quick and easy way to see everything at a glance in Sentinel, which is what I am most familiar with.

Maybe ARC or ProScan does, but I don't use any of those to program my SDS200.

tvengr

Well Known Member
In Sentinel, you don't need to enter the favorites list editor to view quick keys. In the left pane, click on Favorites Lists at the top to view the quick keys, number tags, and download/monitor status of every favorites list. If you click on the small box to the left of each favorites list to display the systems, when you click on each system, it will display the quick keys of every department and site in the system.

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber
In Sentinel you can click on Edit Favorite, select and click the Favorite List and from there, Sentinel will show you the Favorite List Editor window, where you can see at a glance, whatever Quick Key number you've assigned to a particular System.

From there, select a department, and Sentinel will show you Quick Keys assignment for each department.

Click on a Department (in the left hand column) and now you will see three tabs; Channels, Options, Location.

So...there'e no quick and easy way to see everything at a glance in Sentinel, which is what I am most familiar with.

Thank you

KAUC1632

Premium Subscriber

Thanks

tvengr

Well Known Member

KAUC1632, you do not have to use the favorites list editor. Please see my post #3 for an easier method.

Status
Not open for further replies.