Quick Keys Question 325P2

Status
Not open for further replies.

N9JCQ

Premium Subscriber
Ok maybe I have this wrong. I set a several groups/systems under quick key 1. The balance of my systems have no quick key at all. I was under the impression, that if I only wanted to listen to quick key #1, that I select scan button, and then the #1. This should just scan quick key #1, correct? Must I be paused (not scanning) when I do this? Either way, it seems to either ignore the quick key completely or scan everything

Whiskey3JMC

DXpeditioner
Premium Subscriber
See info in easier to read manual here. The 325P2 has system/site quick keys & also group quick keys. You may need to assign a group quick key to whatever you're trying to monitor if you wish to disable it but still scan other items in the same system

tvengr

Well Known Member
If a system has a quick key, press the quick key number on the keypad to toggle it on and off. For 2 digit numbers (10-99), press the decimal point first. A system without a quick key will scan all of the time unless it is locked out.. Give each system its own quick key to be able to toggle them on and off individually.

Last edited:

tvengr

Well Known Member
Each system has its own set of 10 group quick keys (1-0). While scanning a single system, press the FUNC button and then the group quick key number to toggle a group on and off. If you press the HOLD button for about 3 seconds, it will hold on a single system while scanning. Press the HOLD button for about 3 seconds again to exit system hold.

JoeBearcat

Uniden Representative
Ok maybe I have this wrong. I set a several groups/systems under quick key 1. The balance of my systems have no quick key at all. I was under the impression, that if I only wanted to listen to quick key #1, that I select scan button, and then the #1. This should just scan quick key #1, correct? Must I be paused (not scanning) when I do this? Either way, it seems to either ignore the quick key completely or scan everything

If you have Group Quick Keys set, make sure those are enabled or you will not be able to enable System Quick Key 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.