quote locking board up?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacombMonitor

Member
Joined
May 18, 2005
Messages
3,551
Reaction score
4
I've been experiencing the problem, but not all the time. To me, it seems to be time based. Almost as though the editor is reading in the entire thread, rather than just the one message you're quoting. I say this because if I type a short, and fast reply with a quote, it usually works. If it's medium size, and time, it may take a few minutes to save. If I'm composing my reply slowing, attempting to avoid criticism from rdale, and N_Jay :wink: and typing a paragraph, or two, it usually locks up! Then, when I force IE to close, I have a utility that automatically cleans up my temp files upon exit. It will grind away for quite sometime, as if there were several gigs to delete.

My work around is to cut & paste, and sometimes I change the color of the quoted text. That works every time.
 
N

N_Jay

Guest
My work around is to cut and paste INTO THE QUICK REPLY box.

Seems to work every time.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top