Racing Freq

Status
Not open for further replies.

joebob32

K&N NASCAR East scaner frequency

If you have these frequencies could you please e-mail them to me. Going to Dover this weekend. Nice to hear what the drivers are saying.
Thanks.
Alexander WB1GNL

rbranch

Premium Subscriber
Would anyone happen to have any 2016 IndyCar or Nascar team frequency lists for the Pro-106? I'm finding frequencies but no tone codes listed. I work right down the street from IMS and would love to listen in as the teams practice at the track preparing for race day.

Thanks in advance,
Roger

Last edited:

robertmac

Premium Subscriber
Oh I did search, found that exact link as well. But again, no tones to go with the frequencies. I appreciate the help though.

Not sure why tones would be that important, unless 2 cars are using same frequency. I looked at a number of the frequencies but did not review to see which are used by more than 1 car. And not transmitting, tones are not required.

rbranch

Premium Subscriber
Thanks Robert, you're probably right I didn't consider that. I just went with the assumption they used them. Thanks for the info!

Not sure why tones would be that important, unless 2 cars are using same frequency. I looked at a number of the frequencies but did not review to see which are used by more than 1 car. And not transmitting, tones are not required.

ecps92

Because there could be LOCAL users on the same channel and who wants to listen to the Cleaning Lady needs to go back to Room 543 for more towels or worse a DMR user :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.