Radio Reference Admin

Status
Not open for further replies.

mkescan

Speaking of RR Admin..
Will somebody tell me who keeps updating Milwaukee Co database with old VHF Police & Fire info.
All suburban police are on 800 now,and some of those freqs no longer belong to them or are no longer in any VHF radio they might have laying around.
Also most suburban Fire departments are on 800,sure they have VHF around for mutual aid or back up,but some no longer have their VHF fireground freqs in the radios.
I know for a fact Franklin took 154.325 out to make room for MABAS & WI mutual aid freqs

lowboy654

DB Admin Member
Database Admin
When you are looking at the at the Milwaukee County Wisconsin page if you look in the top right side you will see county last updated click on that and it will tell you who last updated the page. here is the link to it, look and see who made the changes and ask them to fix it. you can also submit info and a data Admin will look it over and make changes.
http://www.radioreference.com/apps/db/?tab=history&ctid=3092

Last edited:

mkescan

I just wondered because a lot of people think the data base is the most accurate info around,and for some reason I get a lot of emails from first time scanner users asking why they don't hear anything on the VHF freqs,then I have to try and explain what trunked radio is to them.

Status
Not open for further replies.