RadioFeed

Status
Not open for further replies.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed Version 4.1 Just Released

What's New
  • Fixed - Web Server Metadata Delay setting was changing the Delay on all Web Browser instances.
  • Fixed - Web Server - Edge and IE browsers cosmetic problem.
  • Fixed - Source Client intermittent disconnects.
  • Fixed - Source Client Auto Reconnect wasn't working if connection was lost.
  • Many more small improvements.
Text Tags supported for the BCT8, BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC898T, BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCD996P2, HomePatrol, PRO18, PRO106, PRO107, PRO197, PRO652, PRO668, PRO2052, PSR310, PSR410, PSR500, PSR600, PSR800, WS1040, WS1065, & WS1080 scanners.

RadioFeed and ProScan are the most powerful and feature rich scanner streamer software in this world.

RadioFeed Setup Instructions - The RadioReference Wiki

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed 4.2 Release

What's New In RadioFeed Version 4.2

• Added- Metadata File Option to read all lines, 1st line, & last line
  • Fixed - Source Client Stream Name text box wasn't showing when set to Broadcastify.
  • Fixed - BCD536HP Wi-Fi Audio Gain 15 db wasn't consistent.
  • Many more small improvements.
Text Tags supported for the BCT8, BCT15, BCT15X, BC250D, BC296D, BR330T, BC346XT, BC346XTC, BCD325P2, BCD396T, BCD396XT, BCD436HP, BCD536HP, BC780XLT, BC785D, BC796D, BC898T, BCD996T, BCD996XT, BCD996P2, HomePatrol, PRO18, PRO106, PRO107, PRO197, PRO652, PRO668, PRO2052, PSR310, PSR410, PSR500, PSR600, PSR800, WS1040, WS1065, & WS1080 scanners.

RadioFeed is the most feature rich scanner audio streamer software in the world, undisputedly.

Made in the USA

wa7rat

Wow! RadioFeed is awesome. Most of my feeds are remote and it's nice to the visual audio tools.

Can RadioFeed read Unitrunker TG from the log file and broadcast to Broadcastify?

Thanks,

John

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
RadioFeed can read text files. Go to Metadata tab and select file then select the 1st, all, or last lines. I'm not familiar with Unitrunker so you will have to look at the file and see where the talk group info is at.

ChrisABQ

I just installed 4.2 and the metadata tags are not going to Radiofeed. I have a BCD436HP connected with serial cable, both Radiofeed and scanner set to com 3, rate of 115200. Scanner is not communicating with Radio feed at all. Audio is fine but I need some help with tags.

UPDATE: Change of USB port fixed the issue.

Last edited:

ChrisABQ

I'm trying to use RadioFeed to broadcast my stream from a BCD436HP but the tags stop sending after a couple hours. I took over the feed from another provider that had his own BCD436HP and he did not seem to have an issue with tags stopping. What am I doing wrong, they literally stop sending after about 2 hours.

Update: Rolled back to 4.1 to see if there's a bug.

Last edited:

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I'm trying to use RadioFeed to broadcast my stream from a BCD436HP but the tags stop sending after a couple hours. I took over the feed from another provider that had his own BCD436HP and he did not seem to have an issue with tags stopping. What am I doing wrong, they literally stop sending after about 2 hours.

Update: Rolled back to 4.1 to see if there's a bug.

Did you ever get this resolved?
To isolate the problem, I would determine where you are losing the metadata.

Do you see the metadata displayed in RadioFeed? If no then a scanner to RadioFeed communications problem. If yes then the metadata is leaving RadioFeed and could be a server or media player problem.

ChrisABQ

I was not able to resolve the issue, Scannercast worked and that's what is running now, tags and all. Been going for 2 days straight now, no issues.

I'm using an older windows 7 (64 bit) dual core computer with nothing else running but streaming software. I did find that the software began to "ghost" (able to see wallpaper image through the white areas of RadioFeed) after several hours, as if the program was becoming unresponsive.

Scannercast is running like a champ, no issues, no freezing.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I was not able to resolve the issue, Scannercast worked and that's what is running now, tags and all. Been going for 2 days straight now, no issues.

I'm using an older windows 7 (64 bit) dual core computer with nothing else running but streaming software. I did find that the software began to "ghost" (able to see wallpaper image through the white areas of RadioFeed) after several hours, as if the program was becoming unresponsive.

Scannercast is running like a champ, no issues, no freezing.

I've been running RadioFeed a day and a half using the BCD436HP and don't see a problem. No one else reporting any problems either so I don't know why it's not working for you.

JACK26

What are the system requirements and platforms supported? Hard to tell from that webpage link. Does it work with Raspberry Pi's?
TIA.

Last edited:

GTR8000

NY/NJ Database Guy
Database Admin
What are the system requirements and platforms supported? Hard to tell from that webpage link. Does it work with Raspberry Pi's?
TIA.

Pretty clear if you check the Frequently Asked Questions page:

FAQ

Q: Can you do a version for Mac, iPhone, iPad, Android, Blackberry, Raspberry Pi, Linux, etc.?
A: Negative. It will take several years to do each and I would rather spend the time on ProScan & RadioFeed.

AC0RV

Feed Provider
Need Help

Ok I can get the program to run. When I use the URL setup from the Meta Data setup Screen.

I can setup and see the UDP Computer Ports. ( I do not known if the TCP ports are be screen there. But if they are. I can not see them.

When I try using the URL Setup set from the Server Client Screen.. I see it is not showing the UDP Computer Ports ( it only show 554). The TCP ports are not shown.

It also states that they are TCP and UDP Ports are not connected.

The program connects to the Broadcastify serves like they should ( I presume)
1Please I have deleted the program from the computer and reloaded it. I also the reset the User's data and reloaded it to the scanner.

Please help and big thanks.

-----
Never mind I think I got it working using the following address : rtsp://192.168.1.666/au:scanner.au

Again thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.