Radioreference timeout

Status
Not open for further replies.

BONDO

keep getting Radioreference timeout.using RadioFeed. All has been working good 3days ago it started disconning every 5 to 10 min's.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
keep getting Radioreference timeout.using RadioFeed. All has been working good 3days ago it started disconning every 5 to 10 min's.

Are you using AVG antivirus software by any chance? That interrupts TCP connections. Any software recently installed? The problem can be at either end. TCP problems can be difficult to solve as the TCP header doesn't indicate where the problem is so it's more of trial and error to resolve the problem. May try to reboot your computer and router. Check the ethernet cables and connections.

Last edited:

clgerwick

I am having the same problem also. However I am not using the RadioFeed. I am using ProScan. I have got numerous Emails on a daily basis that my feed has disconnected and then reconnected.

ProScan

Software Provider
Premium Subscriber
I am having the same problem also. However I am not using the RadioFeed. I am using ProScan. I have got numerous Emails on a daily basis that my feed has disconnected and then reconnected.

Same questions I asked BONDO.

clgerwick

I do not have AVG installed (already aware of that issue). I reformatted the pc about 5 months ago. The only thing I have on the computer is ProScan. It has been working fine until up to about 3-4 days ago. The issue is not on my end.

Status
Not open for further replies.