Raspberry PI Streaming to Broadcastify Hardware?

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
I’m looking for a dedicated processor to stream my scanner to Broadcastify. I’ve seen people using a Raspberry PI (audio in / internet out). In the past I used a mini laptop tied into a Uniden HP1. It worked ok. I now have a HP2 with a busted laptop.

Does anyone have a print showing the Raspberry PI hardware connections and software code needed for Broadcastify?

Is there a better hardware and software setup using some other dedicated processor?
TNX

hexagon_keyhole

Premium Subscriber
This might help:

Crank1

Premium Subscriber

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
This might help:

I bought the hardware this afternoon. Can’t wait to start.
Does anyone have the code I need to load? Not sure what else I need.
Once again, thanks Hexagon_Keyhole

Kingscup

Feed Provider
Some people have had problems downloading Broadcastify image from the website. Here is another way to setup your feed if you have problems with the download.

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
Some people have had problems downloading Broadcastify image from the website. Here is another way to setup your feed if you have problems with the download.
Dang… I bought the PI4B. RasPi is new to me. I’ve always did the Broadcastify using Windows and a laptop.
Thanks for your help with this.

TeddJohnson

Premium Subscriber
you should be able to get it working on a Raspberry Pi 4, it just might take some extra-work. I'm not sure if the image's are built for a 4, but you could run DarkIce yourself directly

Crank1

Premium Subscriber
you should be able to get it working on a Raspberry Pi 4, it just might take some extra-work. I'm not sure if the image's are built for a 4, but you could run DarkIce yourself directly
Thanks TeddJohnson!