Dovebar1
Member
Hi, I have a Realistic TRC 100B I recently purchased online. Just asking if anyone here knows what the RS part number might be for any external microphone for this unit might be?
Also it came with original leather case, it is in good condition except where antenna is it has a small tare. Any leather conitioner that could be good for this case?
I have enclosed some photos . Need to clean battery case.
Thank you, Jim. PS. Have tried to post photos but get files too big have to try later.
Also it came with original leather case, it is in good condition except where antenna is it has a small tare. Any leather conitioner that could be good for this case?
I have enclosed some photos . Need to clean battery case.
Thank you, Jim. PS. Have tried to post photos but get files too big have to try later.
