Remote Control

Status
Not open for further replies.

kenisned

Premium Subscriber
For the newer generation of scanners, it would be great to have a remote control.

Even if it was a wired remote. I'm thinking, and if I was smart enough about this stuff, I'd build it.

A six foot cable to the mini usb or serial, with a hold/resume button.

I am constantly hitting the scan button when i don't want to listen to the channel the scanner stopped on...

KE5BCP

Analog Man
kenisned said:
For the newer generation of scanners, it would be great to have a remote control.

Even if it was a wired remote. I'm thinking, and if I was smart enough about this stuff, I'd build it.

I am constantly hitting the scan button when i don't want to listen to the channel the scanner stopped on...
http://wiki.radioreference.com/index.php/BC-RH96

jkahn

Very good looking Member
Premium Subscriber
remote for scanner

They have it! Uniden RH96 control head with 10 foot cable. Only problem is finding one.
JK

kenisned said:

hoser147

Where is my remote??

Mark01 hit the site, with the remotes and the list of scanners, With shipping if you got the right scanner its about 100 bucks for one more remote to search for............Hoser

LordJ

There are a couple of windows remotes that you could probably program to work with your scanning software to do the trick... Keyspan used to make a media remote, start there...

Status
Not open for further replies.