Anyone have a list of all radio ids or at least the radio ids for all of Charlestown PD and EMS. Much appreciated
RID's are generally assumptions on the RID, unless actually monitoring w24/7/365 to eliminate portable swaps or cruisier swapsI've said it before. I'll say it again. Publishing lists of radio ID's for individuals is in my opinion a very irresponsible and bad idea. This is based on the idea of the actual names of the people using the radios being listed. I've seen it happen.
This is of course my opinion, but I think it's common sense, especially in this day and age.
Lists that identify control stations, dispatch consoles, apparatus? Okay I guess.
You know I know that, Bill, from almost 34 years in the profession. My point is when someone's name appears on the list, in my opinion it crosses the line, whether it's speculation or otherwise.RID's are generally assumptions on the RID, unless actually monitoring w24/7/365 to eliminate portable swaps or cruisier swaps
all subject to speculation - aka assumption
I tend to agree, altho if a pattern appears such as Badge # to the Portable RID (ala the 0D14 Legacy)You know I know that, Bill, from almost 34 years in the profession. My point is when someone's name appears on the list, in my opinion it crosses the line, whether it's speculation or otherwise.
Did you check the DB? It's in there...I just monitored an agency requesting a radio check on the Metro Zone, TG274. Any Idea!?